For some of our most common questions about Pet CBD Company please read through our facts below. If you still do not find the answer to your question please feel free to contact us.
- Dosing Guidelines: How much CBD Should I give my pet?
Please refer to our CBD PET dosage chart.
- How does CBD Work?
- What is CBD (Cannabidiol)?
- Will my pet experience any negative side effects from using CBD?
There are no side effects in our products and no reports have been made by our customers of any negative side effects.
- Will CBD get my pet "stoned" or "high?
NO. All of our products are NON-PSYCHOACTIVE which means your pet will not get high off the usage of our products. There are zero psychoactive properties in our products.
- Where does your CBD come from?
100% pure extract hemp oil from legal hemp Grown in U.S.A. Our Products Are legal to sell and ship throughout the U.S.A.
- How long does it take for CBD to work on my pet?
45 minutes for intermittent issues.
3 days to 1 week for persistent issues.
1-2 weeks to see full scale benefits.
- Can my pet overdose from CBD?
No. Our product is safe and has all natural ingredients that are non-toxic.
Our CBD is grown at hemp farms that use organic nutrients and the best farming practices. Currently, there are no "Organic" certification process for Cannabidiol (CBD). Fortunately, we do regular conduct testing on our CBD products for potency, residual solvents, and pesticides to ensure that your pet receives the best quality product that is safe.
- How long do the effects of one serving last?
The immediate effects of our products usually last from 4-8 hours.
- Do you test your products?
Yes, we regular conduct testing on all our product line. We work with a third part lab testing firm to test our products from start to finish. We test to ensure the proper dosage of cannabinoids are present in each product and also to ensure that our products are free from any unwanted metals or chemicals. For more information please see our product testing result page.
- Will Pet CBD Company products conflict with any other pet medications?
No. Pet CBD Company products are made from organic and all natural ingredients. The active ingredient CBD naturally works within the endocannnabinoid system which is an individual and dedicated biochemical pathway then your pets medications. It is okay to administer CBD alongside your pet medications.
- Are all of your ingredients organic, non-GMO, non-dairy and gluten free?
Yes. All of the ingredients in our products are organic, non-GMO, gluten free and non-dairy.
- Is it safe for pets with food allergies?
All of our products are contains natural ingredients and are NON-GMO. They don't contain any wheat, preservatives, dairy, or refined sugars so allergy reactions are very uncommon. Should your pet display any allergic reactions to one of our products simply contact us for a refund.
- What is the Shelf Life of PET CBD Company?
Please store all of our products in a dark cool area for optimal shelf life.
NEW UNOPENED TREAT BAGS: Treats stored in a cool and dark area can be fresh for up to 4 months, up to 1 year refrigerated and up to 2 years frozen.
OPEN TREAT BAGS RESEALED: Treats stored in a cool and dark area can be fresh for up to 2 months, up to 4 weeks refrigerated and up to 2 years frozen
TINCTURE BOTTLES: All of our tincture CBD Products stored in a cool and dark area can be fresh for up to 1 year, and up to 2 years refrigerated.
CAPSULE BOTTLES: All of our capsule CBD Products stored in a cool and dark area can be fresh for up to 1 year, up to 2 years refrigerated.
- How many treats should I give my pet and how often?
Please refer to dosing chart.
Ordering / Purchasing FAQs
- Can you ship to my state or country?
Currently, we are only shipping domestically to US residents.
- What is your processing time for my order?
Please allow all orders 1 to 2 business days to process before being shipped out (95% of all orders are shipped out within 24 hours from purchase).
All orders purchased after 1 pm on Fridays will not ship out until the following Monday.
- Why has my order not shipped out yet?
- What is your return or refunding policy?
See our Return Policy
- What are your terms of Service?
See our Terms of service